Bitcoin Press Release: Gaming zones in Kazakhstan is one of the most successful examples of the gambling market localization in the CIS countries. Today, there are more than four dozen gambling halls, operating casinos and many betting shops. However, investments into the gaming industry are smooth and growing due to low prices on licenses and a steady stream of players.
Therefore, to promote the further development of the industry and to conduct a full discussion of the peculiarities of the gambling industry, we will hold the first Gaming Congress Kazakhstan on August 20, 2015, Almaty. It is worth noting that today this is the only place, bringing together representatives of the gambling business in the country, http://gamingcongress.kz/en/.
The event will bring together:
- Administrators, managers and top management of casinos;
- Owners of hotel and tourism business;
- Owners and developers of online platforms;
- Large developers who specialize in this field;
- Manufacturers and suppliers of gaming equipment;
- Betting companies;
In order to set the pace and develop a constructive dialogue between the participants of the Congress, we will organize a conference within the event where experts and entrepreneurs directly involved in the gambling field of both Kazakhstan and the near abroad will make their reports.
What will be discussed at the congress?
- Mechanism and specificity of online gambling;
- Legislative regulation and taxation of gambling business in Kazakhstan;
- How to attract players to casinos: shows and entertainment programs as a lever for influencing;
- Success stories and tricks of creating a successful casino from owners of the largest casinos in Kazakhstan;
- Analysis of gambling zones in Kazakhstan: how to choose the most profitable area;
- Modernization methods of lotteries to increase their popularity;
- Approaches to attract investors to casinos.
Moreover, Gaming Congress will involve a demo area where guests will be able to see the latest technologies in the gambling industry, as well as to find reliable suppliers, contractors and partners.
Welcome to Gaming Congress in Kazakhstan!
As part of Kazakhstan Gaming Congress, we will hold a business tour to the best casinos in the Kapchagay gaming zone
Do you want to find out about the gambling business inside and out? Then we invite you to take a business tour to the best Kapchagay’s casinos, which have been widely popular among gamers all over the world. The tour is planned for August 21, 2015 within the first Gaming Congress Kazakhstan. You can book your place in the tour now http://gamingcongress.kz/en/.
It is known that on April 1, 2007, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Gambling Business” entered into force. According to this law, all casinos should be located in the designated areas. At the moment, the country has identified 2 gaming zones:
- on the coast of the Kapchagay water reservoir (Almaty region);
- in the Shchuchyn district (Akmola region).
Gaming zones of Kazakhstan have the reputation as being the most successful examples of the implementation of the gambling market in the CIS. Today, the country has more than four dozen gambling halls, existing casinos and a lot of bookmaking offices.
You have a unique opportunity to visit the best casinos of Kapchagay
Within the business tour, you will be able to:
– get acquainted with the organization system of the gambling business in Kazakhstan;
– take part in business and informal meetings with the owners;
– meet with officials and representatives of local administrations;
– see the sights of these regions.
The casino representatives are ready to reveal the secrets of gambling business in Kazakhstan, share their success stories and demonstrate business from the inside. This is a unique chance to learn the history of the success of gambling industry leaders and learn from their experience, as well as management techniques. You will certainly be able to put into practice all the knowledge gained in the tour. This invaluable information will help you successfully organize your gambling business. Do not waste your time and sign up now!
More information can be found on the website!
Disclaimer: Customers should do their own research before committing to any gambling activity. They are the one to be held liable for infringing the laws of the land they are residing in. Thus, Coin News is not responsible for any losses sustained in willful participation on our featured gaming platforms.