Coin News may collect personal information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage.
Where personal data is requested through forms (including registration forms for newsletters), such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
By completing survey forms, your data may be used for data analysis and reports, and we may contact you about relevant events or with the results of the survey. Your personal information will not be published and it will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Stop you seeing the same ad over and over again
- Show ads that are more relevant to you, using country and language preferences
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to view a report.
Certain areas of the Coin News website involve personal data handling when this has been submitted by the user. Data obtained via user submission is only ever used for the purpose(s) clearly stated at the point of submission and will not be forwarded, sold or otherwise distributed to third parties.
Information entered into competition or survey forms will not be published or communicated to third parties in any way; it will be used solely to communicate with the applicant regarding the results or otherwise of the specific campaign entered.
Personal information may also be obtained for analytical purposes such as traffic monitoring. Data obtained in this manner is used solely for statistical analysis and website usage monitoring.
Any option to subscribe listed on worldwidetraining.org may be undone at any time should the user desire. If you are experiencing any problems with unsubscribing, please contact us